In true heroic fashion, bright teammates such as cherry tomatoes, avocado, and corn, as well as aromatic garlic and chili, ignite real superpowers in the balls.
- 200 g Red lenses
- 80 g Walnut kernels
- 4th Shallots
- 4th Garlic cloves
- 7 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- Salt, chili flakes, ground cumin, sugar, sweet peppers
- 1 pack (400 g each) vacuumed corn on the cob
- 250 g Cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pot coriander
- 1 avocado
- 2 can (s) (425 ml each) chunky tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- Rinse the lentils in the sieve and bring to a boil in 1 liter of water. Cook over medium heat for about 12 minutes until soft. Drain well.
- Chop nuts. Peel and finely dice shallots and garlic. Heat 1 tbsp oil in the lentil pot. Sauté the garlic and shallots in it, remove. Mix the lentils, nuts, half of the shallot mix, flour, and tomato paste well. Season with 2 teaspoons of salt, 1⁄2 teaspoon of chili, 1⁄4 teaspoon of cumin. Approx. Shape it into 16 balls, chill for about 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, cut the corn kernels from the cob. Wash the cherry tomatoes and coriander. Halve the avocado, remove the pulp and cut into small pieces.
- Approx. Heat 6 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan. Fry the balls in it in two portions, remove. Bring the chunky tomatoes, the rest of the shallot mix, and vinegar to the boil. Season to taste with salt, 1 teaspoon chili, 1 tablespoon sugar, and paprika. Possibly puree the sauce. Heat the tomatoes, corn, and balls in the sauce. Serve with coriander and avocado.