Pointed cabbage and chickpea stew
- 1 can (s) (425 ml) chickpeas
- 1 red pepper
- 1 (approx. 600 g) small pointed cabbage
- 2 Red onions
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 can (s) (400 ml) unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tsp Vegetable broth (instant)
- ground coriander
- 1-2 tsp Lemon juice
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp black sesame
- Put the chickpeas in a colander, rinse them, and then let them drain. Now wash the peppers and cut them finely. Clean and wash the pointed cabbage, quarter, and cut from the stalk into strips approx. 1 cm wide.
- Peel the onions and garlic. Cut the onions into thin rings and the garlic into thin slices.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Sauté onions and garlic in it. Briefly sauté the paprika. Pour in 1⁄2 l of water and coconut milk, stir in the stock and bring to the boil. Add pointed cabbage and simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas and heat for about 5 minutes. Season the stew with salt, pepper, 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander, and lemon juice. Drizzle with sesame oil as desired and sprinkle with sesame seeds.