Where broccoli and spinach are so harmoniously together with roasted chia and sesame seeds, they also deliciously added golden-brown fried sticks made from parsnips
- 750 g Parsnips (alternatively carrots)
- Salt, pepper, sea salt
- 500 g broccoli
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 liter Oil for deep-frying
- 1 tbsp Vegetable broth (instant)
- 2 tbsp sesame
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- 75 g young spinach leaves
- 4 stems mint
- For the fries, peel and wash the parsnips and cut into sticks. Now place it in extremely salted water for about 2 minutes. Drain, pat dry.
- For the soup, clean and wash the broccoli and cut into small florets. Peel the broccoli stalk and cut into pieces. Peel and chop the garlic. Take the saucepan and heat 1 tablespoon of oil and the garlic also. Add the broccoli. Pour in 1 liter of water, bring to the boil and stir in the stock. Cover and simmer for approx. 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, briefly toast the sesame and chia seeds in a pan without fat, remove. Sort the spinach, wash, and drain. Wash the fresh mint and pluck the leaves of it. Add mint and 2⁄3 spinach to the soup, puree everything finely. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Approx. Heat 1 liter of oil. Fry the parsnips in portions until golden brown. Lift out and drain on kitchen paper, season with sea salt. Serve the soup. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, chia seeds, and the rest of the spinach. Serve with French fries.