Green (d) lich-full-vegetable soup
- 1 broccoli
- 1 zucchini
- 1 large onion
- 1 potato
- 5 tbsp oil
- salt and pepper
- 3 tsp Vegetable broth (instant)
- 200 g Frozen peas
- 150 ml Whipped cream
- 2 stems flat-leaf parsley and basil
- puff pastry sticks
- Wash and Clean the fresh broccoli and then cut it in some pieces. Peel, wash, and cut the broccoli stalk. Clean, wash, and roughly dice the zucchini. Peel and finely dice the onion. Peel, wash, and finely dice the potatoes. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan. Steam the onion until translucent. Add zucchini, potato, broccoli florets and stalk and sauté briefly. Season with salt and pepper. Deglaze with 1.5 liters of water. Stir in the broth. Bring everything to the boil and simmer covered for approx. 15 minutes.
- After about 10 minutes of cooking, stir in 100 g of peas and cream and finish cooking. In the meantime, wash the herbs, shake dry, pluck the leaves off, roughly chop and puree together with 3 tablespoons of oil in a mixing bowl with a hand blender.
- Pull the soup off the stove (leave the stove on). Finely puree the soup with the hand blender. Season well with salt, pepper, a pinch of sugar, and nutmeg. Stir in the remaining peas. Let the soup simmer again over low heat for 4–5 minutes. Divide the soup into bowls, drizzle with herbal oil. Serve with puff pastry sticks if you like.