Mmh, muy Bien! Avocado and a dollop of creamy yogurt make the green gazpacho nice and creamy.
- 1 can (s) (425 ml) chickpeas
- Salt, chili powder, sweet paprika, pepper, sugar
- 1 (approx. 175 g) small bunch of spring onions
- 2-3 Garlic cloves
- 1 Cucumber
- 6 stem (s) basil
- 2 Shallots
- 60 ml of Lime juice
- 150 g Greek cream yogurt
- 2 tbsp good olive oil
- Parchment paper
- 1 ripe avocado
- Preheat the oven for the chickpeas (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) and line a tray with baking paper. Pour the chickpeas into a colander, rinse, drain well. Then pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Mix the chickpeas, 1⁄4–1⁄2 teaspoon salt, 1⁄2 teaspoon each of chili and paprika well. Spread on the baking sheet. Bake in the hot oven for 40–45 minutes. Take out and let cool down.
- Wash the onions and cut them in rings form. Peel and roughly chop the garlic. Wash and dice the cucumber. Wash the basil, shake dry, pull off the leaves, and roughly chop. Peel and dice shallots.
- Halve the avocado lengthways and remove the core. Remove the pulp from the skin and roughly dice.
- Put the spring onions, garlic, cucumber, basil, shallots, avocado, and lime juice in a large bowl. Pour in 1⁄2 l of cold water and puree everything finely with the hand blender. Now add some salt and peppers and some sugar also.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Beat the yogurt until smooth. Drizzle the gazpacho with olive oil and serve with yogurt. Sprinkle with some chickpeas. Add the remaining chickpeas.