What makes this soup so delicious? Cauliflower and chickpeas are first roasted and only then turned into soup. Sounds magical? It tastes like that too!
- 2 cans (425 ml each) Chickpeas
- 1 large cauliflower
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- Curry powder, ground coriander, salt, pepper
- 1 tsp Vegetable broth (instant)
- 50 g Baby spinach
- 1 lemon
- 150 g Greek yogurt (10% fat)
- Parchment paper
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 180 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). Line a tray with baking paper. Drain the chickpeas. Clean the cauliflower, cut into florets, wash. Mix both with oil, 3 tablespoons of curry, and 1⁄2 teaspoon each of coriander, salt, and pepper. Spread on the baking sheet and bake in the oven for about 25–30 minutes.
- Approx. Set aside 1⁄4 of the cauliflower and chickpea mix. Bring the rest to the boil with 1 1⁄2 l of water in a large saucepan, stir in the stock. Now cover the soup and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Sort the spinach, wash, and shake dry. Puree the soup finely. Now add some salt and peppers and the lemon juice also. Briefly heat the rest of the cauliflower mix in the soup. Serve with yogurt and spinach.