Corn and sweet potato soup
- 1 can (s) (425 ml) corn
- 1 onion
- 1 (approx. 400 g) big sweet potato
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can (s) (425 ml) tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Vegetable broth (instant)
- 1 Organic lime
- 100 g Whipped cream
- 1 package (250 g) Tortelloni with spinach and ricotta filling (cooling shelf)
- 1⁄2 potty basil
- Drain the corn. Peel the onion and chop finely. Peel, wash, and dice the sweet potato. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Steam the onion until translucent. Add corn and sweet potato and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Deglaze with 1 liter of water and tomatoes. Stir in the broth. Bring everything to the boil and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Wash the lime in hot water, dry it, and rub the peel off. Squeeze the lime. Approx. Remove 1⁄4 of the soup and set aside. Finely puree the rest of the soup with the hand blender. Stir in the lime zest and juice, cream, tortelloni, and soup that you set aside.
- Heat everything.
- Wash the basil, shake dry, pluck the leaves off and cut into strips. Season the soup with salt and pepper and serve sprinkled with basil.