- 1 federal government Spring onions
- 1 piece (s) (approx. 20 g) ginger
- 1 can (s) (425 ml) Corn
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 can (s) (400 ml) unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 small potty of bouillon
- Salt pepper
- Clean and wash the spring onions. Cut into fine rings. Put 1 tbsp spring onion greens aside. Ginger peel and finely chop. Drain the corn in the sieve.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Sauté the spring onions and ginger in it, turning, for about 3 minutes. Add corn, except for about 1 tbsp, and sauté briefly. Deglaze with coconut milk and 600 ml of water.
- Bring to the boil, stir in the stock and simmer for about 8 minutes.
- Take the soup off the stove and puree it finely with a hand blender. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the soup with the rest of the spring onion rings and corn.