Yabadabadoo! Without grain and ready-to-use broth, so to the taste of everyone who is enthusiastic about the stone age food called “paleo”
- 500 g cauliflower
- 1 onion
- 3 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk (400ml)
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg, chili flakes
- 8th radish
- 1-bed cress
- 200 g young spinach leaves
- Coconut chips
- Trim and wash the cauliflower and cut into florets. Cut 3–4 florets into approx. 1 cm thick slices. Peel and dice the onion. Now get the saucepan and 2 tablespoons of olive oil and heat it. Sauté the onion and cauliflower florets in it for about 5 minutes. Pour in coconut milk and 1⁄2 l of water, bring to the boil, season well with salt and pepper. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Clean, wash, and slice the radishes. Cut the cress from the bed. Sort the spinach, wash, shake dry, add to the soup and cook for about 2 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- In the meantime, fry the cauliflower slices in 1 tablespoon of hot oil on both sides for about 4 minutes. Serve the soup with cauliflower slices, radishes, and coconut chips. Sprinkle with cress and chili flakes.