Tasty soups are currently the trend. An exotic and refreshing variant is the creamy lemongrass soup.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 20th G butter
- 1 prize pepper
- 0.5 Bch Cream (sweet)
- 1 prize salt
- 200 ml water
- 50 ml White wine
- 2 TL Wheat flour, type 501
- 3 Pc Lemongrass stalks
- 1 Pc Onion, small
- The onion is peeled, cut into cubes, and sautéed in a saucepan with butter.
- Except for half a stalk, which is put aside, cut the lemongrass into small pieces and add it to the saucepan with the butter and onions.
- Then add the flour little by little and stir it with the whisk. If the mass is thick, it is extinguished with water. The whole thing should simmer gently for about 12-15 minutes.
- Now you add the wine and turn off the stove. The pot remains on the hot plate for another five minutes so that the alcohol evaporates. Meanwhile, you have to stir more frequently so that the soup does not stick to the bottom.
- Then stir in the sweet cream and taste the lemongrass soup with salt and pepper. The prepared soup is garnished with half a lemongrass stalk.
Tips on the recipe
To add a touch of the exotic to the lemongrass soup, a pinch of cardamom can be added.